Weekdays from 3p - 6p on ESPN 96-1
Call The Show: 616 454 ESPN (3776)
E-mail the show: ItIsWhatItIs@espn961.com
E-mail the Sean: Sean@espn961.com
3. Marital Status?
With two kids
4. What High School did you attend?
6. What is your Favorite sport to watch on TV and your favorite sport to attend in person?
Hockey and Hockey
7. What sports are you best in participating in?
Cricket and Squash
8. Who is your favorite actor or actress?
Mel Gibson/ Stiffler's Mom
9. Who is your favorite sports celebrity of all time?
Larry Clark Robinson
10. Bases loaded, two outs in the bottom of the ninth of the Game Seven of the World Series and your team is down one run...Which active baseball player do you want at the plate?
11. Who is your favorite cartoon character?
12. What is your favorite national sports moment?
Lorenzen makes Giants
13. What is your favorite Detroit sports moment?
Tigers in 84
14. If you could change a rule in sports, what would it be?
No shootouts in hockey
15. What Detroiter do you admire most?
16. What Detroit athlete would you like to see leave town?
17. College or Pro Sports?
18. If you could invite three people to dinner, living or dead, who would they be?
Lorenzen, Lee van Cleef and Toe Blake
19. What was your most interesting interview?
20. Favorite broadcaster of all time?
21. Most embarrassing moment on the air?
Every darn day
22. What is your favorite on-air moment?
Sergei is better then Mario. Radio Gold.
23. What is your favorite website (other than espn961.com)?
24. What is your favorite Sports Team?
25. Who is your favorite member of the Michigan Media?
The Indiana Hoosiers got owned by the Bowling Green special teams on this blocked punt.
Yes. We said Bowling Green.